Be half term happy Competition – Eccles
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and conditions – be half term happy competition – To participate in this competition, entrants must follow the Eccles Facebook page, and follow instructions on each individual post to enter on Facebook.
This competition will run on Tuesday 1st and Friday 4th June. Entries made by direct reply to this T&Cs page will not be accepted.
2. There will be one winner each day who will be selected at random, who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after the closing time will not be counted. In the event that multiple entries guess the same correct amount, one winner will be selected at random.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) except for employees of Workman LLP, as well as all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation.
4. The prize consists of a different voucher each day
5. If you are a lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided as to how you claim your prize.
6. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Facebook account, the first entry only will be accepted.
8. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Facebook. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
12. The decisions of the promoter (Workman LLP) are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Workman LLP and not to Facebook or Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook or Instagram from any claims.
16. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind – including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
17. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
18. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
19. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Workman LLP, Alliance House, 12 Caxton Street, London SW1H 0QS. Website address: www.workman.co.uk Registered in England, No. OC327825